Billy League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Re: Staff Recruitment-ABIERTO

krizz

Re: Staff Recruitment-ABIERTO Empty Re: Staff Recruitment-ABIERTO

Post by krizz Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:30 pm

-Your RGC Username:] XpekTre [Blink - What are some of your skills: Well I have no but I think I'm here to learn the attitude is what I have left. -How can you contribute to the group:? Well stop the hack and rgc afk for the further improvement in their games.
    -Links to contributions if any: No
    reason-So you want to join: I would like to end by the hacks and afk that ruin the RGC and give bad image and also would like to learn of you that I admire.
    Why do you deserve to be personal: Well because I'm active and I have the desire to learn of you. and also I'm always looking at new products free of rgc
    . Miscellaneous Questions:
    -Name: Krizz-Age: 19 -Country/State: PERU-In a paragraph, describe your personality: Well I am a person who loves to help others and alos good if I have a strong character but that nome kita wishes to be part of staff and learn new things with you.
    Grammar rate, on a scale of 1-10:6
    - How active are you on the computer:? Always good pc unemployment in 5 or 6 hours a day
    - Do you act differently online, what we do in real life? If that real life is different but there are things in the pc that I take them like in real life.
    Well thanks and positive or negative response'm happy I want to continue to improve thanks billy league.
    DeAtH-LeGenD™
    DeAtH-LeGenD™

Re: Staff Recruitment-ABIERTO Empty Re: Re: Staff Recruitment-ABIERTO

Post by DeAtH-LeGenD™ Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Room closed, we don't need any staff.

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:41 am